sweater I picked up in paris @ a boutique in the marais quarter,
kenneth cole reaction shoes, urban outfitters sunnies
These rusty/burnt orange tights were a total impulse buy at forever 21. I went on a little tight shopping binge there a couple weeks ago and found that they have a lot of variety and each pair is only about $6 dollars. By stocking up with a variety of different tights, it's easier to style up my outfits differently for a very small cost. The pairs are all one size fits all, and I was nervous about this because one size hardly ever fits all, but they're all fairly long for the tall girl and have good elasticity for stretch.
I wasn't exactly sure what I had in my wardrobe that would work with this rusty tone but then I remembered this skirt, another impulse purchase I scored at Zara on discount (for only $10!) a couple summers ago. I've only worn it once or twice but it seems to me that this is the outfit this skirt has been waiting for all along.
I'm also currently obsessed with learning about the ancient alien theory and the print of this skirt is reminiscent (to me) of ancient civilizations with its symbols and hieroglyphics, so of course, I'm totally loving it.




This is such a great outfit; I'm definitely a fan of the tights!
ReplyDeletelove the red! so bold
ReplyDeletethat skirt is amazing!
ReplyDeleteif you like vintage clothing please come and check us out!
www.avintagelovestory.com
www.lalalandvintageclothing.com
xx
i love those tights and the vest! you look awesome!
ReplyDeleteI really like your faux fur vest! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeletethank goodness for impulse buys. you styled the rusty tights perfectly.
ReplyDeletesuper flashy tights! I love it.
ReplyDeleteJust Better Together is having 2 giveaways!