Sunday, December 19, 2010

Unique LA: Jewelry Finds

When I went to Unique LA last weekend there were so many incredible things I knew I couldn't fit them all in one post. Today, I wanted to bring you all the amazing jewelry that caught my eye at the local art and gift show and I hope you enjoy them just as much as I did.

ram_necklace
{ ram necklace by melissa loschy}

leopard_necklace
{fabric bamboo necklaces by nena soul fly}

fringe_earrings
{fringe earrings by nena soul fly}

ring_tray
{rings by oh, hello friend}

robot_earrings
{robot earrings by oh, hello friend}

crystal_necklaces
{crystal necklaces by ashleigh tucker}

stud_necklace
{tribal collar and quill necklaces by ashleigh tucker}

tree_necklace
{beaded roots necklace by robynn molino}

sew_necklace copy
{threaded necklace by dewi designs}

mummy_necklace
{necklaces by kiki designs}

icon_medallions
{hand painted medallions by heather kent}

watch_ring
{watch movement rings by the weekend store}

If you missed the first batch of unique LA pictures, you can find them here.

6 comments:

  1. The threaded necklaces from dewi designs are my favorite...so different and so unique! LOVE them :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the oh, hello friend pieces! So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some cute stuff, just fab!
    LOVELY BLOG :)

    Stay gorgeous!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like the tribal collar please :)

    www.thecallbackcollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this jewelry is so amazing!! i love the rings in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is the crystal necklaces. They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)