Thursday, December 2, 2010

'Tis the Season to Share

For the many different men that you have in your life, I bring you a little gift guide all under $100!

giftguide_him

From Left to Right:
Art & Sole: Contemporary Sneaker Art & Design {Amazon} $20
Boss Stripe Wool Scarf {Nordstrom} $55
Mixed Yarn Beanie by HUF SF {Karmaloop} $20
Camera Man Necklace {A+R} $65
Golfer's BBQ Set {Uncommon Goods} $25
Blast from the Past Laptop Case {Modcloth} $60
Stag Toothbrush Holder {Urban Outfitters} $8
Absinthe Floss {Urban Outfitters} $6
Pipe Match Strike {Jonathan Adler} $42
SodaStream Soda Maker {Bed, Bath, and Beyond} $100
Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace and Music DVD {Amazon} $9
Windrider Reflective Bicycle Clips {A+R} $18
Love Grenade Coin Bank {A+R} $32

Happy Giving!

**I'll be working on a For Her post this weekend.

8 comments:

  1. that's a toothbrush holder? how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, right?! im for sure grabbing that for myself in the white color. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art & Sole is one of those things I'd buy for my boyfriend, but actually squirrel for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. deanna - i know what you mean! i got my bf a sneaker coloring book for his b'day and he has yet to touch it with a colored pencil. i'm about to get in there and make some color magic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't stop laughing about the absinthe floss! Leave it to Urban Outfitters to find something like that ;) great blog! I'm your newest follower! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the toothbrush holder! that is right up my boyfriend's ally. Thanks for the idea! xx

    www.thecallbackcollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally going to buy the golfer bbq stuff for my dad! Thanks girlie, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)