bcbg sweater dress, ae vest, fossil belt, express tights, bp boots
Let's face it, I have a booty. So when wearing curve hugging dresses like this bcbg one, I have to find some ways to balance out my upper body. In comes my faux fur vest with just the right amount of volume. Then of course, I can't help but walk around with Flo-Rida's Apple Bottom Jeans stuck in my head. Though, I'm not really wearing jeans or boots with the fur, I can't help but think that post work, I could hit the floor and get low low low. ha!
Can you tell I'm in a silly mood today? In light of Veteran's day I get a three day weekend and I'm very excited to have tomorrow off. On a more serious note though, I'd really like to thank and honor the wonderful men and women who put their lives on the line for us everyday and serve this country. Here's to not taking anything for granted.


love the colour of this xxxx
ReplyDeletethat faux fur vest is amazing!
ReplyDeletestayfabulous,
zarna
www.zarnasrunway.com
LOL, this is too funny. I am new to your blog and I am really enjoying it. Great fur vest and love the blue dress.
ReplyDeletebesos,lynn