I'm very excited to bring you guys the Holiday Edition of The Color Club with some very fabulous ladies contributing their picks for the season. Thank you so much to Zarna, Denise, Rebecca, and Chelsea for participating! Click through on the image to check out their blogs!
It's been a crazy week but I'm thrilled to be heading home to Chicago to celebrate the holidays with my family tomorrow morning. Stay tuned for many fabulous pug pics and holiday adventures!
Happy Friday, Everyone!
{Simmer & Shimmer, Show it & Glow it, Sparkle-licious,





Love this feature!
ReplyDeleteI love OPI's Burlesque collection. I can vouch for "Extrava-va-ganza" - it's amazing! Especially layered over dark polish.
This put me in the mood for glitter! I have on some metallic dark green right now, but it just isn't sparkly enough, darn it! I love all the ladies' picks :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Sophi
PS I'm having a sweater and purse giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out :)
sinful colors (i believe that is the cheap line sold in walgreens) has a shimmery color called glass pink. when used as a top coat, it makes every color holiday perfect! love it! wish i could show you my nails now ;)
ReplyDeletevery cute blog btw. happy i discovered it from zarna's site.
This put me in a nice Christmassy mood! Now I really want that red glittery nail polish!
ReplyDeletehttp://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/
So much fun colors!
ReplyDelete