I wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading my new little blog and encouraging me to keep going. Those who also write know that it is not always easy to stay on top of things while holding down a day job and other things in life but I'm really glad to have found this as a creative outlet for myself and I only see good things to come in the new year. I have some exciting changes coming and I hope you'll all be there with me for them. For now, I wanted to share a few of my favorite looks and recipes from the short four months of i wander, i wonder's existence.
I hope you have an amazing (and safe!) evening and an even better new year and I'm thrilled to see what is to come next. Thank you for graciously accepting me into the community.
xo, Sylly





congrats syl, cant wait to see the new stuff!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! :)
ReplyDeleteThat soup looks good! Happy new year.
ReplyDeletehappy new year darling:)
ReplyDeletehttp://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check my blog out if you have time:) hope you like it xxx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA very happy new near to you as well girlie. Hope its filled with all sorts of awesome! Loving your fur vest.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!
ReplyDelete:)
www.shevahh.blogspot.com