Friday, November 26, 2010

La Mezcla

DSC_0674 copy

DSC_0637 copy

DSC_0666 copy

DSC_0651 copy
dress by collective medium via thread lounge (previously seen here), h&m sweater,
f21 tights, bcbgeneration hoops, uo sunnies, bp boots

Happy Friday, all! Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was uber festive. I've had a hard time getting connected to the blogosphere but I wanted to share with you another mixed outfit, this time with textures and neutrals. I usually plan my outfits ahead of time but this is one that just came to me on one of those mornings where you can't seem to get out of bed and all you want to do is stay wrapped in my blankets.

Perhaps it was that lazy inspiration that brought me to throw all these pieces together. There's nothing I love more around this time of year than mixing silks with wool knits. It evokes a certain cozy glamour, doesn't it? Plus, I really love how all the colors came together in this look to create a festive fall vibe with the bright orange, taupe, brown, and dusty pink.

I blended again for my Thanksgiving dinner outfit, so it seems to be this week's outfit theme. :) Pictures to come.

What do you guys think of silks and wools? How do you like to wear them?

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could wear tights right now.. It's just way too cold in Chicago! Looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo lovely :)))))

    xoxo
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of textures! Love the boots, they are a great staple item.
    besos, lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your sunnies and sweater! you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)