Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Art of Chase: Venice Beach

DSC_0109

I spent this past weekend dog-sitting in Venice. Staying at someone else's house is like taking a mini-vacation to me. You get to take in new surroundings and get to know a different part of the neighborhood. There was never a dull moment when taking the dogs around for walks with so much of the Venice art around to take in. I took my camera along and got some shots of the different murals. One of my favorites was this The Art of Chase mural off the boardwalk. Check out their site and blog. They have this art all over the world. I especially love it for the colors and the inspirational stencils. A perfect i wander, i wonder stumble.

DSC_0116 copy

DSC_0114 copy

DSC_0112 copy

DSC_0113 copy

DSC_0111 copy

I've spent the day cooking up something yummy I'll have to share with you tomorrow and Tuesday, including a how-to for a simple homemade chicken stock. I neglected my foodie self a little last week so I'm gonna make it up to ya.

how was your weekend?


3 comments:

  1. thats an awesome mural!! i love all the positive sayings!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    www.zarnasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, pretty murals. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Venice and love all the murals there! Its my favorite place for a nice, relaxing day!

    xoxo,
    Jen
    The Haute Road

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)