Thursday, November 4, 2010

Monochrome w/Bling

DSC_0086 copy

DSC_0089 copy

DSC_0071 copy
h&m blouse and shorts, F21 necklace, tommy hilfiger booties

I've been loving the monochromatic neutral trend that's been popping up and today I took it for a test drive. It's extremely simple and doesn't require many pieces, yet still comes out looking sleek and with the necklace, glamorous.

We've gotten a 2nd summer here in l.a. the past few days. (Current temp in my apartment: 79 degrees.) These shorts are a tweed material which normally makes them great for the cold months with some tights underneath. But today, I relied on them to keep me season appropriate yet semi-cool and comfortable. I just don't know how to dress for 80 degree weather in November!.....yet :)

happy friday, friends.

**special thanks to my friend Michelle for snapping these shots today!

9 comments:

  1. loving the shorts and shoes! you look lovely!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    www.zarnasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the tweede shorts and the gorgeous statement necklace!

    Take a look at my blog, www.i-heart-fashion.co.uk

    Stay stylish my lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I love the monochromatic color scheme and the pretty necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second summer! I'm already wearing my leg warmers, scarves, sweaters and pea coat here in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's still that warm! Craziness. I love that you tried the monochromatic thing in a purple/mauve and not a neutral. So much bolder, and you look great!

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful outfit, you look divine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit, especially the shorts!
    Fashion Goodies

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous outfit! the necklace is great! i love statement jewellery! :) lovely blog - great post! drop by and visit me: http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com - dont forget to comment and say hi! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)