Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the red velvet cake look

DSC_0327 copy

DSC_0345 copy

DSC_0304 copy
h&m sweater dress, hue tights, tommy hilfiger booties, BCBGeneration earrings

Someone at work today said I looked like a piece of red velvet cake. Well, so it is then my red velvet cake look. I adore these maroon tights (worn previously here) because they add a bit of spice to any look. I picked up this sweater dress at H&M this weekend and loved it for it's Alexander McQueen inspired look with the angelic wing print. Top it off with the some red lips, which make me feel like i'm adding European flair to my features, and I'm all set. I think this would be a great look for work holiday parties or just a good work/night transition look when you're short on time! Are you getting excited to dress for the holidays yet? I always feel like you get to glam it up a bit more around this time of year.

8 comments:

  1. Love you, Love this look, SO cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your sweater dress so much! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy I found your blog. This really does remind me of a red velvet cupcake in a very good way.
    lovely!
    I just started following

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous!! That sweater is so pretty! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those tights and the title of this post!! red velvet cake is my favorite!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    www.zarnasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit.

    Hope you visit my blog. Follow if you wish and I' ll return the favor.

    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)