The wonderful people over at Beso.com have sent me a gift card to check out their site and I couldn't have been more thrilled. Beso came up on my radar a few months ago, since one of my favorite food and fashion bloggers, Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere, is their style director. It's a great online shopping search engine that regulates your favorite items and designers and brings you choices that they think you'll like. It comes in very handy when you're looking for something specific but don't really know where to begin.
Personally, I've been trying to find a fantastic camel coat/cape to keep me warm this winter since I saw them pop up on the Chloe and Stella McCartney runways. So I went to beso.com, typed "camel cape coat" into the search engine and voila, oodles of options. Of course, I don't have the budget to scoop up my dream Chloe so after scouring for a while, I've got my eye on this Loft trimmed camel coat. I love that it's polished in shape and the trim gives it a little something extra. I feel like you could remove the flower broach and attach a fur collar by chance? I would love to do that. Do I smell a DIY? A much more budget friendly, yet chic, camel coat.
Check out the site and let me know what you think. Are you looking for a certain type of coat this year? Have you already picked one up? I'm probably behind since it's still warm here while the rest of the countries' temps are dropping. I'd love to see what you guys have come up with.
Beso.com is a sponsor of i wander, i wonder


Love the DVF coat. So adorable:)
ReplyDeleteCoats are so adorable. Wanna have one of them.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the sponsorship! I love the coats, I would love to own one!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Jen
The Haute Road