Monday, November 15, 2010

My First Giveaway!

Sorry for the lack of Monday post, but I've had something exciting brewing and alas it is ready! I'm thrilled to have for you today i wander, i wonder's very first giveaway!

The people over at the CSN stores thought that my readers would enjoy some of their many websites so they sent over a gift card for $35 for you to spend at any one of their sites! CSN stores have over 200 different sites where you can buy anything from a blender to a briefcase and everything in between.

With the holidays fast approaching I've browsed through two of their sites, cookware.com and dinnerplates.com, and picked out some great holiday gift items for the foodie and hostess in your life, all under $35 so you can start your holiday shopping and put your gift card to good use.

550

To enter the contest just post your email in the comments and tell me what you might get with the gift card.

If you follow my blog with google friend connect I'll give you an extra entry!

I'll also give you an extra entry for every friend that you refer to the contest, just make sure they say you referred them!

You have until Thursday midnight PST to enter. I will randomly select and post the winner this Friday!

23 comments:

  1. I would some toy storage bins.
    dgoodridge84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow via google friend connect.
    dgoodridge84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd get a Melissa and Doug puzzle for my kiddo.
    quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. follower
    quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aperfectsong@gmail.com

    I'd buy a cute cup to drink my morning tea out of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need new bathroom accessories (bath mat, etc.)!

    gdblogger1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also a GFC Follower! (GD Blogger)

    gdblogger1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would most definitely get a tea kettle. I've always wanted one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the idea of getting an apron.
    elizabeth@crabtech.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you choose wonderful pieces, thanks for the invite!!!
    I hope to win "iittala espresso cup" because I collect porcelain, so i need it ;D.
    I already follow you and my e-mail is : daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    Xoxo

    Cocò

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've reeeally been wanting the cute zebra pillow by Fauna for my couch!

    xx Cristina
    fujifilesblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would get some new shoes! Thanks for the giveaway!

    eemoody77 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow!

    eemoody77 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that cup of tea is georgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would buy sexy apron(you know how I feel about aprons)ha,ha or somthing cut for Misia.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Wally needs a new bed. http://www.csnstores.com/Majestic-Pet-Products-78899565-X-MPP1009.html

    Thanks for all of the hard work that goes into your blog!
    lirpaskoorb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow with GFC. lirpaskoorb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i would get cute kitten stuff, the boy's isn't so charming.
    sarah.harbaugh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know I would get something for the kitchen because I wouldn't be able to help myself :]

    sothisgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can always use something for my apartment considering all my money goes to my jet setting ways. weee! Sylvia rocks

    michellesicars@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh oh and I follow you with google connect

    ReplyDelete
  22. I lurv to have an antique manequin...:D

    ushisato@rocketmail.com


    this is awesome...and exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am connected through google connect and ifb

    www.fashionforwardjournal.com
    jessica@fashionforwardjournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)