Monday, October 18, 2010

Harvest-like

DSC_0389 copy

My outfit today was very fall harvest, if you will. The orange, brown, the heavy knit: it all makes me want to go apple picking. Sadly, we didn't really get a good shot of my sweater. I'm learning a lot about myself through this blogging process. One of those things being that I am a huge and awkward ham in front of the camera. I can't do the modeling thing. I feel silly. The silly pictures though never seem to convey the clothes the way that I want. It's all a process and I'm learning. I need my sister around to teach me to be fierce.

Either way, this sweater is a fall staple in my wardrobe and I've had it for years! I'll get some better shots later in the week and tell you all about it. Here's a sneak peek. Meanwhile, I'm trying to step up my accessory game. Check it.

DSC_0366 copy

Dress by Collective Medium (via Thread Lounge), Ralph Lauren Belt,
Urban Outfitters Sweater, BP boots, BCBG bag,
Bracelet by A Squared by Alex & Ani, Ring by Amrita Singh (Both via Hautelook)
Erica Anenberg two-finger Ring (via Gilt)

3 comments:

  1. beautiful dress and i love your bag!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)