Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Wanderings: Lazy Leisure

iwander_view
{the view from the house}

I spent this past weekend on a rather relaxing retreat with a couple of furry friends. Nothing notable occurred and, to be honest, I spent most of it nestled comfortably on the couch watching a plethora of cooking shows, including top chef all stars and bobby flay's throwdown. Lucky for me, the home which I was house-sitting houses some very avid cooking enthusiasts as well as a huge bookshelf stocked with many cookbooks and so I got to play around in the kitchen as I pleased. All in all, it was a much needed relaxing break from reality. Here are a few photos I managed to capture despite my leisureliness.

iwander_trapper
{nugget #1: trapper}

iwander_lucy
{nugget #2: lucy}

iwander_bookshelf
{plenty of inspiration}

iwander_mosaicpots
{i love a great spanish-style mosaic}

how was everyone else's weekend?

6 comments:

  1. omg the puppies are so cute! i had a v relaxing weekend :) xoxo jcd :: ps do stop by! im having a giveaway: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...what cute puppies.
    i love dogs WAY to much..!
    i would be in heaven with all those books.
    have a wonderful week love.
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos...

    Lovely blog!!


    xoxo,
    Jay

    check out my blog...

    [[ http://MODEMUSE.com ]]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lucky that you got to relax there! The bookshelf is so cute and so are the dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)