{uo blouse, h&m skirt, elliott lucca handbag, sunnies via flock shop la,
pearl necklace worn as bracelet, coach bangle watch, miu miu shoes }
Those of you who know me personally probably already know that I'm rather a huge Gleek. I grew up as a choir and theatre gal myself, so how could I not completely eat this show up? Catchy songs, an incredibly talented cast, and a well-written, witty script keeps me tuning in every Tuesday. A few weeks ago, I was thrilled to spot Rachel Berry sporting a skirt I myself had stored in my closet and I knew I had to give my Glee diva idol a shout out with this outfit.
I thought it would be fun to mix prints with this look and the print of lips on the blouse makes it a little more cheeky. Add in some classic accessories, like a patent bag and mary-jane peep-toes and all I'm missing is the lung capacity. Luckily, we have Lea Michelle for that.
I leave you with one of my favorite Rachel Berry quotes from the Comeback episode. Get excited Gleeks, regionals tonight and then a four week hiatus. :(







i love the combination of the red white and blue patterns. very cute!
ReplyDeleteNice!:))
ReplyDeleteCute blog!
New post on my blog: A chat with Internodiciotto.
Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!
www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com
v cute! i like the top! and those shoes :) xoxo jcd :: stop by im having a custom print giveaway! cornflake dreams
ReplyDeletehaha I love that show too. Great inspiration and mixing of prints.
ReplyDeleteciao,
http://fashionnostalgia.blogspot.com/
You look great! So funny you two have the same skirt!
ReplyDeletexx Marije
Love the mix match in patters! Everything blends so well together! Such a springy outfit!
ReplyDeleteVery cute outfit! I love that top so much! I still can't get over how adorable your hair is!
ReplyDeleteI'm TOTALLY a Gleek too! I was in choir and theatre myself, back in the day! I adore Ms. Berry's fashion, so it's no surprise I adore that outfit of yours. The skirt and shoes are my fave! xoxo {av}
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the blue hues, very cool :)
love amy ^.^
www.amyflyingakite.com