zara jacket, gap blouse, h&m shorts, express tights, matisse boots via dsw,
f21 earrings & sunglasses
I was in a silly mood today when taking outfit pictures, so I jumped. That was pretty much the highlight of my Monday; just another typical Monday. Next Monday is my birthday and this jacket is an early birthday present from my mom. (Thanks, mom!) A cute leather jacket is always a wardrobe must have, no? And who says you can't mix black and brown together in outfits? Honestly, this outfit reminds me of two of my favorite things: chocolate and caramel. I'm off to scour for chocolate and finish this episode of Seinfeld. Short and sweet today. Sayonara!




LOVE your jacket! I've been searching for a nice leather (or faux leather) for years now!
ReplyDeleteblack and brown are so warm and cozy together don't you think? you look ADORABLE! love the bracelet and your glasses!
ReplyDeleteI'm coming around to the idea of black and brown in an outfit. For me black and brown leather have never gone together but I'm starting to break that rule.
ReplyDeleteCute jumping shot. It's nice when people do something a bit different.
love the shorts w the tights! too cute. and the last photo is so fun! xoxo jcd:: enter to win my jewelry giveaway !!
ReplyDeleteFabulous jacket!!
ReplyDeletexx
www.sickbytrend.com
you look great! I love your jacket!
ReplyDeleteI love shorts and boots together.. and the jacket is great too :)
ReplyDeletewww.thewardrobediaries.com
i love this mix of black and brown. you look cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/