Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Step into Spring

iwonder_stepintospring


This spring, I'm definitely in need of upgrading my shoe wardrobe. As I've browsed the web for affordable options, I couldn't help but fall for all wedge and platform options that are out there. From a flat with a mini-wedge to a 6 inch espadrille platform, I'm dying to add these 70's inspired sandals to my footwear rotation.

Any suggestions on where you guys find cute, comfy, and affordable footwear? Let me know & happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Ohh my goodness, this makes me think I need a new pair of shoes! Thanks girl!

    xoxo
    www.stephanieandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!love the second ones!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, gorgeous collection of shoes! have you checked www.6pm.com? they sometimes have good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this selection of shoes.
    I like your blog, wanna follow each other?

    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)