Mulberry Alexa bag via Net-a-Porter (N/A)
Today we had a beautiful day reminiscent of summer so I feel like it's safe territory to start dreaming up spring outfits for today's friday fancy. I've always liked navy as a neutral and was immediately drawn to this dress for it not only had a navy base but also an awesome geometric pattern. The navy Manolo mary janes, with their classic cut and patent leather, seemed like the perfect spring base to a sophisticated look. Why do I feel like these shoes would go with everything in my closet?
I've taken a bit of personal time this week that's kept me from bringing you more blog posts, but I'm going to work harder to have more outfit shots to share.
Some more exciting doggy sitting this weekend for me, this time in Calabasas. I'm going to use the weekend as a bit of a retreat to focus and between a hike and some lounging, perhaps I'll find the time to organize myself with my taxes. Shall be nice. Hope everyone else has a lovely weekend. And hey, if you wanna peep in on my weekend and doggy adventures, follow me on twitter @ms_syllybee.
P.S. Don't forget to head over the long distance loving for more friday fancies.


evertyhing perfect!!!!
ReplyDelete<3
gorgeous blog,
xoxo
Love the outfit! I'm a big fan of navy too. Oh, and those shoes are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
have fun dog sitting this weekend. i love the little yellow purse you picked out. v cute! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams
ReplyDeleteI love that trench coat. They make everything look so classy!
ReplyDelete<3
aj
Looove this selection!
ReplyDeleteReally like your blog! Following! Follow back? <3
That dress and bag are gorgeous! Perfect colors for spring :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Such great GREAT picks! This made me realize that I really need a yellow skinny belt...and to steal my mom's Burberry trench lol!
ReplyDeleteyou always have the best finds in your Friday's Fancies! the geometric pattern of that dress sings out to me! I also love the mix of navy + gold...so gorgeous! thanks again for joining in...hope you will again soon! xoxo {av}
ReplyDeletebeautiful! Love the watch!
ReplyDeletethat umbrella is so cute! i've been wanting a really adorable one!
ReplyDeletein love with all these pieces!
ReplyDelete