Spotted: M.I.A. rocking a platinum hair do and kelly green dress and looking flawless at the Versace show in Milan with Donatella.
Can I say I'm obsessed?! I absolutely love this look on her. She looks absolutely fantastic and though I've always loved her, she has officially been promoted to girl crush status in my book.
Way to be fierce, sexy lady.
Happy weekend!

I love MIA, she always seems to rock it!
ReplyDeleteLove love the dress from the color to the feathers, it's gorge!
ReplyDelete<3 Cess O.
http://blog.cessoviedo.com
o wow! such a transformation. she has such great style. xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams
ReplyDeletelove her dress!
ReplyDeleteshe looks gorgeous here!!! really cool the dress and hair! :) im following!
ReplyDeleteLook my blog and if you like it, follow me!
www.sickbytrend.com
xx
sBt
Much agreed! I love changing my look. Just went from blonde to red and couldn't be happier! Great blog!
ReplyDelete