Last week, while in Chicago, I stumbled into Store B Vintage on Milwaukee and was immediately saddened to think I hadn't been there before. It was like a vintage wonderland with home wares and great quality vintage jewelry and clothing. I wandered around in rather a daze until I found this Oscar de la Renta 1970's jumpsuit and I had to try it on. Sadly, the waist was uber tiny at just a 23" and I couldn't zip it up, but I made a second round after chatting up the owner and asking to take photos. Guys, enjoy the feast for your eyes and please go in there if you have access to it, it's fantastic. You know I didn't leave empty handed, but I'll share my special treat with you in an outfit post this week. Let's just say it's Coach circa 1990.
{oscar de la renta 1970's jumpsuit}
{the turban is christian dior circa 1960}
{vintage frog skin clutch, loved!}
{i loved this pink turban so much i kept wearing it; definitely regret not scooping it up}










What an amazing store! They seem to have some real treasures there :]
ReplyDeletedrooling over that fur!
ReplyDeleteWooow, I love the vintage jumpsuits!!!
ReplyDeleteThnx for sharing<3
*sayablack from TOKYO*
that store looks amazing! some great find there :)
ReplyDeletex
nrahrahrah.blogspot.com
ahh nice!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to dive in to those racks of skarves :) Too bad you didnt get the turban
That turban is sooo gorgeous! And love that beaded black jacket..looks Victorian! Awesome pics babe! Happy New YEAR!!!!
ReplyDeletekisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls
http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com
Amazing stuff! When I grow up I want to be a vintage store owner! How cool! That jumpsuit is awesome....
ReplyDeletebesos,lynn
Wow, awesome scarves and I love that purse. =)
ReplyDeleteSo many beautiful pieces. I've never come across a store like this! But I've heard so much about them =X I can't wait to finally be in that wonderland. So many shoooes O.O [Sigh]
ReplyDeleteYasmeen
Oh, I love newly discovered vintage stores! That one looks absolutely amazing with tons of great finds!
ReplyDeleteinvasionista
Wow, amazing stuff! LOVE the Oscar de la Renta jumpsuit!
ReplyDeleteAnd your pie in the next post looks so delicious it almost makes me want to get into the kitchen and bake it myself :P
Lovely blog!
Christine @ http://fancifulvision.blogspot.com