{vintage flora kung blouse, j brand cigarette leg jeans, vintage coach bag, booties from madrid,
gifted necklace from poland, coach bangle watch}
When we took these pictures, the wind and super bright sunlight did not want to cooperate, so my hair is whippin' all over the place and my eyes can't really stay open. That's what happens when you forget your sunglasses. I still really wanted to show you guys this lovely vintage pink top that belonged to Austin's mum. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it and it's the perfect alternative to a tee yet still super relaxed. I love the subtle print in the pattern and the forgiving cut, perfect with a simple pair of jeans.
Happy Friday, friends! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.




i love the shocking pink top!! its really refreshing..
ReplyDeletexox
Nice shirt!! Such a flashing colour:)
ReplyDeleteYou have a really fresh style...I love it:)
http://fashion-heartbeats.blogspot.com
This pink flowy top is amazing!
ReplyDeleteJust Better Together is having a giveaway!
You look gorgeous!
ReplyDeletegreat photos :)
nice blog,
xoxo
I love your t-shirt! Great outfit x
ReplyDeleteReally love that top, its so bright and beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteRianna xxxx
that color looks fantastic on you!
ReplyDeletewww.theairconditionedgypsy.com
Great top! So bright and fun! :)
ReplyDelete-giedre
www.walkingdotblog.com