american apparel tights, tommy hilfiger desert booties}
Last night, after many a fluctuating plan, I ended up getting a late dinner with Austin and our friend who's visiting and this was my look. I purchased the coat from la la land vintage after Jada and Jon from a vintage love story contacted me about their awesome site. I loved the coat immediately and began referring to it as my penny lane coat. (Please tell me you've seen almost famous!) It's a bit dramatic, but hey, as am I, and it's really fun to wear. Paired with this kimichi blue dress I borrowed from my sister and some grey leggings, I think it creates a great neutral palette, that's also a bit icy and winter appropriate.
After sufficiently filling our bellies, we fooled around with some more pictures and here's some fun artsy ones I edited in photoshop. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!






Love this! It is indeed so Penny Lane. Love your accessories, too. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your belt and the way you pull off the furry vest
ReplyDeleteJust Better Together
I absolutely love this look of yours! Almost Famous is one of my all time favorite movies, and you really did pull off the Penny Lane look. :)
ReplyDeletexx
Kyla
Oh my, I am completely obsessed with this outfit! Your coat screams Almost Famous!
ReplyDeleteYou look darling!
This outfit is so sweet. I love the dress! It's so hard to find anything in that color (for me, at least) Lovely photos.
ReplyDeleteYasmeen
Castle Fashion
That is such a cute dress, and the shoes are super fab! You have a lovely blog hun :)
ReplyDeleteStay gorgeous!
stylishedforever.blogspot.com
Love it :)))
ReplyDeleteLOVE
minnja
http://minnja.blogspot.com
that dress is great!!!xx
ReplyDeletewww.zscloset.blogspot.com
OMG that coat is seriously divine! i love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great jacket!
ReplyDeleteIm your newest follower, hope youll want to follow me too : )
www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com
-Stephanie
Lovely COat!! I love "almost famous" so much!!!
ReplyDeleteWWW.RENEBRAUN.COM
You are welcome to visit my blog too :))