Friday, January 28, 2011

More 70's Show: Phillippe Handbag

prada_phillipe

prada_blouse

phillipe_cu

shorts_bag

silly_face
{prada blouse, h&m shorts, tommy hilfiger booties, phillippe handbag (similar ones here & here),
f21 ring, gifted bangles, alex and ani cuff via gilt groupe}

This bag is one of my favorite new additions to my wardrobe. I bought it back in Chicago around Christmastime. A couple of my girlfriends and I went thrifting and it wasn't the most successful trip but we managed to walk away with an emerald Diane Von Furstenberg pencil skirt for one said friend and I found this beautiful Phillippe bag from the 70's for a sweet $4.99! Can you believe? I love that it has the canvas mixed with burgundy leather and it's unique shape. It's so thin it looks like an mini briefcase. I assume perfect for something like an ipad, if I had one. I am so craving and fulling embracing this 70's trend resurgence. How bout you?

**Photos by Sean McNamee

19 comments:

  1. Love that blouse!!

    xx,
    Jeanine
    www.livelovefashionj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee the contrast of your bag against your attire!!

    You look stunning!
    :)

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag and the blouse are exquisite!! I wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog. I`m following you now and would love it if you followed back :)

    -Grace

    http://www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bag is positively stunning...I'm so jealous of your great find. you always look so beautiful! have a great weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  5. that handbag is FABULOUS!

    ...also, these photos look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that outfit <3
    just amazing ... And the blouse <33

    Check out my new post :
    www.fashiongirl-fashionstarlet.blogspot.com

    Follow me if you like I'll follow back ;)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your bag!!! <3

    visit....follow...
    http://funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/
    http://funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/
    http://funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/

    Love, L

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable! i love this whole outfit, but the bag definitely steals the show.

    tick tock vintage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit and blog! New follower.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment : )

    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. in love with the bag! Very pro photos congats!
    <3
    katerina
    fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore that bag and everything from teh 70's!!! :D
    HAPPY SUNDAY!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. loove your bag!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great bag! Love it. Would love to see a close up of your rings, they look great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty blouse and shorts. What a great find in that bag. Love thrifting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're so adorable! i love your style!!! the first top that i'm wearing in my travel post is from Urban Outfitters. I love their Spring dress collection. It's like they're calling my name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I looove this bag!!
    Thanks for your comment!xx -Do you want to follow each other?

    http://tastearea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit, and your blog, too :)

    Thanks for the kind words! Keep in touch!

    xo
    Jean

    www.fadedoldjeans.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)