Monday, January 10, 2011

In The Kitch'

kats
{lion butter dish and salt & pepper shakers}

I have a fairly kitschy kitchen full of colors and knick knacks that I simply can't resist. When my sister asked what I wanted for Christmas this year, I told her, cute kitchen things from Anthropologie, and she didn't dissappoint. You guys may have noticed the super cute rolling pin she got me in my key lime pie post, but I wanted to share the other inspiring things that adorn my little cooking nook. These three little lions are my new little kitchen helpers. How freaking cute are they?

kat_cu

coffee
{fresh brewed coffee sign I scooped up from my favorite thrift store}

s_mug
{"s" mug, sugar bowl, rolling pin; all via anthropologie}

What kind of quirky collectables are you keeping in your kitchen?

4 comments:

  1. CUTE kitchen stuff!

    I love my Anthro initial mug as well, and my bodum french press, pyrex coffee mug that I use almost every day, my keep calm, and carry on mug that Scott gave me for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the keep calm and carry on things! And, I also love my bodum french press. I got it in orange, so my kitchen is starting to get a bit color crazy. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like your got your wish - those are def cute kitty things !!



    stop by sometime <3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen has some really cute collectibles!

    xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)