Found this fabulous post at Sweet Paul which featured an incredibly simple how-to for fashionista pumpkins. You must check it out!
I was in a funky mood after work today and when I came home I dolled up my fashionista pumpkin and it lessened my stress and made me smile. Unlike Sweet Paul's, my pumpkin's not as chic, but she's definitely sassy. My sassy pumpkin.
I would love to see reader's own fashionista pumpkins. If you feel up for making one, please share them with me via comments, facebook, or twitter.
Happy weekend all! I'm actually excited to dress up for Halloween. Let's see if I can pull my costume together tomorrow... :/ (I'm always inspired at the last minute).

very cute :) great blog girl!
ReplyDeletevisit/follow me
http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/
That pumpkin is so cute!!!
ReplyDeletexxx
Vikki
http://stylometre.blogspot.com
best. pumpkin.ever.
ReplyDeletelove it!
stayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com
Those pumpkins are totally fabulous! I love your blog and I'm following you now! I am also a midwestern transplant now living in LA :) Check out my blog sometime.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Jen
The Haute Road
That pumpkin is so gorgeous :) love it
ReplyDeleteo my I love it !! Really love your blog btw x
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! I love it!
ReplyDeletexo
jess
http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/