Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Classic Additions

DSC_0060


Yet another rainy day in SoCal allowed me to break my tall black boots out of storage. These are the perfect heel height because I can wear them all day walking around and they're still comfy! When shopping for fall boots, it's important to find a classic silhouette. I liked these because they had a light equestrian quality to them and that's definitely something to stand the test of time. I bought them last year but they've kept up in good condition so they're ready to go another season. Perfect for a girl on a budget. Now that's what I call, investment dressing.


DSC_0042
Gap Pants, The Limited Blouse, Necessary Objects Blazer (both courtesy of my fabulous mom), Matisse Boots via DSW


I scored these black pants at the Gap this weekend. Let me say, I don't normally pop into the Gap, even though it's literally on the corner, and I was pleased with some of the selections they had to offer. These new black pants they've put out are getting quite the buzz. I picked up the slim cropped because not only can I tuck them into boots when it's cold and rainy like this, but I can also pair them with some cute flats or heels. Win, win. Plus they fit pretty well for their low price tag and you can't go wrong with that.

1 comment:

  1. My good friend Gina Rossi told me to check our your blog! I take outfit photos as well, and had to say that I love your style!

    Following your blog now! :]

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)