Tuesday, February 8, 2011

With Purple Accents

iwander_purp_flowers

iwander_purp_scarf

iwander_purp_sit

iwander_purp_walk
{zara blouse, h&m shorts, scarf via urban outfitters (years ago), american apparel socks,
bp boots, coach bangle watch, coach bag circa 1990,}

You guys, today I got a hair cut and I so far I'm loving it. It was so very much needed. I'm very excited to share it with you soon, but for now, here is what I wore today prior to haircut. Just another day at the office with a dash of orchid.

10 comments:

  1. love that purple scarf! what a great pop of color!!! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO lovely! I am obsessed with your wooly looking shorts! Oh, and the purple scarf is so pretty! I LOVE scarfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that scarf looks beautiful on you and i can't wait to see your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the purple accents are so great together. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purple accents are lovely! Especially the socks!






    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new haircut and this outfit is amazing. What great colors and so chic! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)