Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Images from Vegas

iwander_viewbar
{view bar at the aria}

iwander_bellini
{a bellini @ view bar}

iwander_gondola
{the canals at the venetian}

iwander_thebspot
{our breakfast spot; latte and chocolate croissant from bouchon bakery}

iwander_fendi
{fendi; shoppes at the palazzo}

iwander_mask
{the coolest venetian mask shoppe}

iwander_herveleger
{spring colors at herve leger; st. mark's square, venetian}

iwander_lanterns
{lanterns to celebrate the chinese new year at the palazzo}

iwander_themirage
{we saw it and I loved it, so incredibly much}

13 comments:

  1. FUN!

    I spent a lot of time in Vegas growing up (parents produced events in the area two months out of the year), so it's neat to see someone else's viewpoint of a city I know so well.

    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe, thanks for the comment!! Great pictures and blog!! Following you now.

    Btw, I love that coat you wore to Tao, it's amazing!!!

    Xoxo
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!! i love these photos. i need to visit vegas again :) i havent been since 8th grade! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO JEALOUS. I looooove vegas and I can't wait to go back.

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been to vegas a gazillion times, but this posts makes me want to go one more time :) great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those shoes!
    xo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you're making me thirsty! haha. I went to Vegas last month and it was so much fun! Happy to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've never been to vegas before, so looking at these pictures was fun. those fendi platforms are outrageously awesome, i'd love to get my hands on a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i need/want to go to Vegas!
    wonderful pictures..thanks for sharing!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love vegas! these are great shots! those fendis <3.. thanks for your comment, I'm having a jewelery giveaway right now if you'd like to enter!

    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your photos !! viva vegas


    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, how fun!! These pictures are amazing! I especially love the one of the bar - how colorful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)