I actually was WAY late on discovering this amazing artist and actually just came across her last week. Then, to my surpirse, she rocked a pretty baller performance at the Grammy's, and let's be honest, blew both B.O.B. and Bruno Mars out of the water. This chick is so dope and fresh and I can't stop listening to her album, The ArchAndroid. An eclectic mix of soul, hip-hop, folk, and even psychedelic rock, that I am eating all up! And you gotta admit, the girl knows how to rock a suit.
Check out her video for Cold War below.


Agreed with the late discovery thing too.... shes so talented and OMG gorgeous! thanks for sharing this video! xoxo jcd
ReplyDeleteas you should be. because well she's amazing, and as if that wasn't enough she has the coolest freakin' hair I've ever seen. Seriously though, if I could pull it off I'd rock that do for sure.
ReplyDeleteWearing It On My Sleeves
I've fallen for her too... just like I fell in love with Corinne Bailey Rae a few years ago, though they're different...I just love their vibes ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo {av}
her face is beyond stunning. i've had the opportunity to see her live and she's so great!
ReplyDeleteHer hair and make-up is always on point.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we can follow each other?
http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/