So last week av over @ long distance loving had everyone do their dream Academy Awards looks for Friday Fancies but since I was going to Vegas I wanted to do something more appropriate. Now, however, with Oscar Sunday just two days away, I felt it right to bring you my dream red carpet look.
I'm going to be completely honest with you all and say that I've been practicing my Oscar acceptance speech since I was like, 8. With that, of course, I've also been dreaming of the fabulous wardrobe that it would entail. When I'd find myself browsing the runway photos on style.com, I'd always find the standout gowns I'd imagine myself wearing to such an event. This Marchesa gown blew me away. It is so perfectly glamorous yet modern and with clean makeup and a classic sleek chignon, it is, in the words of Rachel Zoe, everything. I wouldn't be surprised to see this dress on the red carpet on Sunday.
So what'd ya guys think? Would Joan hate on it or what?! hah
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. They're predicting more rain here so I'm hoping I'll be able to dive in to all the latest fashion mags that have arrived this past week.
Monday, I'm excited to do a special Oscar post over at cornflake dreams, so make sure you stop by for that. :)


what a gorgeous dress. i love how it's sweet yet super sexy!
ReplyDeleteadorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com
I LOVE those earrings!
ReplyDeletex
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
That chignon is perfect! And I'd loove a pair of those earrings. Dream on... x
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteI adore this!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is amazing! I love the heels too. That would be perfect for the oscars!
ReplyDeletelove love the hair. its perfection.
ReplyDeletecant wait for your guest post :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams
You have quite the eye, pretty lady! this works so so well together...I love the subtle colors mixed with the sparkle. it's perfection! so happy to have you playing along with Friday's Fancies! xoxo {av}
ReplyDeleteI'm love that dress and the lipstick!! So pretty! xx Natalie
ReplyDeleteThat dress is amazing!! You'd be on the A list!! And that clutch...dying over it!!
ReplyDeletethe lipstick is my favorite part! oh, and i always did oscar acceptance speeches when i was little! to my audience of stuffed animals on my bed, haha!
ReplyDeletemarissa :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love that dress although I have to say I'm not feeling the frizzy hair on the model. The photos of hair you included look much better :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!