Thursday, February 24, 2011

Recycled Cashmere and Window Reflections

iwander_venetianwindow

iwander_onlymoney

iwander_onlymoney2
{stella neptune cashmere sweater, prada blouse, j brand houlihan cargos,
vintage clutch, forever 21 sunnies}

Wish I could have gotten a better outfit shot for you here but had to share that first pic; I thought it quite cool. Taken outside the Venetian, this is where we enjoyed our morning coffee.

I picked up this sweater back in December when I went to the Unique LA design and gift show. It is recycled cashmere by super cute brand, Stella Neptune. Check out her website. If skulls aren't your thing don't worry, she does all kinds of unique graphics. Not sure if you can read the crown but it says, "It's only money." I really liked the message right off the bat. It's a great reminder that well, money is not everything and integrity, artistry, and love must prevail! (At least that's what it means to me.) Plus the orange was just fab. Hello spring shades.

p.s. can't see 'em, but i'm rocking some gold old navy sandals. what, what?


6 comments:

  1. v pretty! it looks like youre in europe, not vegas! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cashmere sweater is so cool! you look so rocker-chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The architecture is amazing! Thanks so much for your comment! Love your blog,I'll definitely be back!
    xx Aqui

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures at your blog including these ones. Love the sweater. You can def. rock the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sweater is really cool. you look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sick shirt, I really love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)