A few weekends ago, Austin and I drove up to San Francisco. It was my first time there and I was immediately smitten. It was a city that encompassed the essence of all my favorite cities, and how do you go wrong with that?
It was quite chilly during our visit, which apparently is the norm in San Francisco, and I actually quite enjoyed it. I got to pull out some of my fall layers but it immediately hit me that my wardrobe was in major need of a fall sprucing. This is the outfit that I managed to put together for a practical tourist look. The jacket is very Ralph Lauren to me, even though it's H&M, and it kind of works with the boots for a slight equestrian look. Either way it was a cozy way to enjoy frolicking in parks, like Golden Gate Park and Alamo Square.

H&M blazer, Urban Outfitters Sweater, Zara Dress, American Apparel Tights, H&M bag,
Boots from a Boutique in Madrid, Austin's Sunglasses

The Painted Ladies reminded me of my grandmother, as we used to watch full house episodes together when I was growing up. It was our thing. She was ALL about Uncle Jesse. Had to get Grandma a postcard photo.

I'll have some more pictures up soon, with more of the city, I promise! I had a camera import issue so these are the pics from Austin's Camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)