Alright, I'm finally putting up some other pictures from San Fran. I've been a little delinquent with creating a more consistent flow of posts but I'm working on it. We were very much so tourists in San Francisco, exploring all the typical places. I thought it was great to see some of San Francisco's greatest landmarks. I loved Chinatown, but was dissapointed that I couldn't find a silk kimono robe for a reasonable price. They were so beautiful. Nonetheless, I enjoyed just walking around and taking everything in. We stopped and got some delicious Thai iced tea from Blest Tea and I tried on every hat I found. All in all, a successful trip.
Blest Tea, Chinatown, San Francisco
Zara Top, F21 Jeans, H&M bag, Boots from Madrid, Coach Watch, Austin's Sunnies
In classic fashion, we took the cable car down to the port and pier 39. We checked out the seals, looked at Alcatraz through the fog, and enjoyed the smell of the chocolate from the Ghirardelli factory before it got so cold we couldn't bear it. I was very close to buying a hat that resembled a strawberry just to keep myself warm but opted out, catching a cab instead to have a lovely Italian dinner at Trattoria Contadina. Pasta is my ultimate comfort food.
The San Francisco Ferry Building
Alcatraz
Seals at Pier 39










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)