Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh Dear! A Stag Jumper!

So I hate to mention the Holidays already as I firmly believe it's way too early to start planning/hoping/wishing, but I came across this jumper at Topshop and was instantly inspired for great Holiday wear.

When it comes to the holidays, I'm a totally gawdy 65 year old woman on the inside, and would more than happily love to rock a ridiculous sequined graphic sweater. In an effort to restrain myself from such a mishap, I've found a much chicer option while still channeling my inner granny.

This Topshop jumper would look great with a sleek pair of black tights and some fabulous over the knee boots in a jewel-tone, like these green Chloe boots (an affordable option will need to be found but how beautiful are they?!).


I'll keep my gaudiness to my jewels. Im thinking huge sparkly earrings a la Beyonce. You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)