
So due to some major miscommunication at work yesterday, Katie and I spent our day shopping. We went to American Eagle for the family and friends discount being as we both put in sufficient time from our lives to work at the dirty bird. Needless to say I think we both walked away a bit dissapointed. We had our eye on the skinny corduroys that come in 8 super fun colors, but as we enetered the fitting room and began to test drive the cords, something was missing: about 3 inches of rise! The cords were so low that i could barely get them over my booty, granted i have a bit of a bubble butt, but still. At 21, I don't feel old but I really can't wear low rises like that. I kind of can't imagine that even teenagers want their butts hanging out like that. So sad, AE... I wonder how your cords end up selling... if not, I'm more than happy to be your new fit consultant!

Meanwhile, the only other thing I really wanted to purchase was the "Rachel Zoe" Vest. A cropped faux fur vest that was just too cute. I've always gravitated towards AE's more edgy pieces. I just wanna wear this vest with t-shirt dresses and cute flat boots. Again, dissapointed since they were all sold out! Make a new batch and send me a size small! Come on AE... you're losing me.
Sadly, the only thing I ended up indulging in was some Panda Express... mmmmmm, orange chicken.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)