
I watched How to Marry a Millionaire yesterday. Talk about a fashionable movie! It's like a diamond encrusted feast for the eyes. I pretty much want every fashionable item in it. I especially love when they have the beach vacation fashion show and Marilyn Monroe's wearing the coral bathing suit and those lucite shoes! Plus, Betty Grable's high waisted shorts kill me.
One piece that completely tickled my glamour fancy, was Marilyn's classic eyewear option. I don't know why we aren't wearing diamonds on our glasses anymore? (or even crystals or cubic zirconia) I'm officially on a hunt for a non-perscription version of those goggles.

If you haven't seen this movie yet you need to because this black and white photo does not do it justice. It's on Instant Netflix if you've got yourself an account there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your thoughts. :)